Halloween is the scariest time of year and to help get in the spirit of holiday here are 6 statistics about cyber security that are sure to get your heart racing.
1. 43% of Cyber Attacks Target Small Businesses.
2. 75% of the Healthcare Industry Has Been Infected With Malware Over The Past Year
3. The Average Hacker Stays Hidden For 170 Days On A Network
4. Every 39 Seconds There Is A Cyber Attack
5. Cybercrime Will Cost Businesses Over $2 Trillion By 2019
6. 4 Million Files Stolen From Breaches Every Day Since 2013With more information being stored digitally than ever before, hackers have a huge library of information that they can try to get their hands on. When you break down the 4 million files stolen every day that means there are 158,727 files stolen every hour, 2,645 per minute, or 44 per second. With such a large number of files stolen each day it is important to make sure your security measures are up to date and monitored regularly.
iV4 Security Solutions
SecurityEssentials fills the vulnerable gaps that traditional security tools leave open on your network and is a starting point in developing a holistic security program for small to mid-sized organizations.