When companies embrace the opportunities presented by the cloud to connect with customers and optimize operations, they also take on new risks. Microsoft's security tools, built for Office 365, help keep data and identities protected.
Watch below as iV4's Chief Technologist explains Office 365 security add-ons:
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Advanced Security Management Console (now Cloud App Security)
- Data Loss Prevention
This video is an excerpt from Securing the Cloud: Office 365 Security Best Practices webinar. Watch the full webinar and get the slide deck here.
Multi-factor Authentication (MFA): provides an additional security layer through additional required authentication methods such as text messages, call or notification through a mobile app.
- A free version of Azure MFA is included in Office 365 for business and enterprise subscriptions. Learn more here.
Advanced Threat Protection (ATP): helps protect your organization from attacks by scanning email attachments for malware and scanning URL links for malicious sites.
- ATP is included in Office 365 E5 and Microsoft 365 E5 plans. ATP can be added on to the Office 365 plans listed here.
Advanced Security Management Console (now Cloud App Security): gives you insight into suspicious activity in Office 365 so you can investigate situations that are potentially problematic and, if needed, take action to address security issues.
- Office 365 Cloud App Security is available in Office 365 E5 and Microsoft 365 E5 and can be purchased as an add-on.
Data Loss Prevention (DLP): included in all Office 365 plans, prevents sensitive information from leaking outside your organization by applying policies and rules.
Have you secured your Office 365?
iV4 has extensive experience securing Microsoft cloud environments. Our flat fee Office 365 Security Hardening Review evaluates and implements Office 365 security settings, configurations, and policies for your organization.